My hobby - acting

Hello!
 
My hobby is acting. I started it when I was 11 years old. It has been my hobby for two and half years now. I like it a lot! I go to the theater once a week with my friend Veera (inside our group Verpu).
 
I have lots of friends in our theater group. Actually all of the actors in our group are my friends. We have really good spirit, because theater based on cooperation. We do lot of exercises, so all of us are good at acting. Now we are practice our play, Harharetki (aka Odysseia). I play Athene, a little moment Odysseus and some other people in Harharetki. Athene is mine the main role in Harharetki.
 
Sometimes I want be an actor, sometimes some other. Acting is my favorite hobby, because.. Damn, I don't know, I just love it!
 
I hope you guys like this post! I like to wrote this. It was nice, because I like to tell things what I like or love.
 
 
See u soon - I hope it! 
- Anu


7 kommenttia:

  1. Every hobby can become a business or permanent job. I think it's really important to know the law and all the restrictions the police can impose on your business. I recommend visiting www.aaappp.org.uk to receive more information.

    VastaaPoista
  2. My hobby is acting i love acting and dancing

    VastaaPoista
  3. My hobby is acting i love acting and dancing

    VastaaPoista
  4. My hobby is acting ILove acting♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    VastaaPoista
  5. My hobby is acting and I am promise to myself I have to became actor❤❤

    VastaaPoista
  6. My hobby is acting I become an actor like shivangi joshi but my parents is not agree😐

    VastaaPoista