Learning diary

The 16th January 2014 
Today I wrote about my hobby, acting. It was cool, actually I want to do it again!
I learned new words like cooperation and the main role.  
I don't really learn anything new today. So this is really short message/post.
The 23rd of Janyary 2014
Today I wrote about my idol, Cher Lloyd.
Today I learned one new word, reached. I think everybody knows
and I'm the only one, who don't.
The 30th January 2014
Today I wrote about Canada. It was nice wrote that text. I learn one new word, federal.
The 13th of February 2014
Today I wrote a little story about Loch Ness monster. I didn't learn any new words.
The 10th of April
Today I wrote about a shopping chat. I learn couple new word like leather.
I actually wrote about weird friends too.
The 17th of April
Today I wrote about shopping at Finland. I didn't learn anything new.
The 21th of April
Today I wrote about my ultimate summer. I learn a new word: octopus. Yay!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti