Canada

Hello everybody!
Today I'm telling you about Canada.




Canada is federal state of North-America. Canada is the World's second largest stage. The population of Canada is about 33,5 million people. The languages in Canada are English and French. Ottawa is the capitol of Canada and the currency in Canada is dollar. The most popular sport is icehockey which is national sport with lacrosse.

Carly Rae Jepsen is from Canada. She is a recording artist and singer-songwriter. She plays guitar. She was named by Billboard as 2012's Rising Star and included in Canada Walk of Fame's Slaight Allan Awards.

I choose Canada, because it's interesting country. I haven't been there I want to go there some day. I think I'm not interesting anything about there. Maybe the singers, Carly Rae Jepsen and Justin Bieber are the most interesting things from Canada.


Bye!
- Anu

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti